Tags: Inspiration Lists Travel Adventures
After eventually finalising our travel plans for the beginning of next year we've been very busy getting ready for take off; planning the route between each country, booking plane and train tickets, researching visas and entry requirements, finding out about different currencies and customs - you get the idea!
Throughout this whirlwind of activity, there's been one resource I've referred to time and time again to keep track of what needs to be done. It's a list that I wrote and shared with you over ten months ago, one which has remained my most popular post ever since. You know the one I'm talking about - 50 Things To Do (Or Thing About Doing) Before You Go Travelling.
To celebrate the fact that we're eventually going, and to thank you lovely readers for just generally being awesome, I've transformed that post into a pretty and practical printable document. Best of all, it's completely free!
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF
'50 THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU GO TRAVELLING'
50 Things To Do Before You Go Travelling
Hello! I'm Catherine and I love making every day an adventure. Here at Ever Changing Scenery you can read all about these adventures as well as finding inspiration for your own! Find out more about me over here...
▼ 2014 (78)
▼ December (11)
- Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
- Christmas Around The World: Ukraine
- Christmas Around The World: Australia
- Christmas Around The World: India
- Christmas Around The World: The USA
- Christmas Around The World: Singapore
- Christmas Around The World: Kenya
- Christmas Around The World: Poland
- Christmas Around The World: Belgium
- 50 Things To Do Before You Go Travelling
- Bulgaria, Turkey, Armenia, Georgia & Hungary
- ▼ December (11)